By the United States in Congress assembled. August, 2, 1786 [microform] : Resolved, that for the services of the present year, one thousand seven hundred and eighty six, for the payment of the interest ... it will be necessary that three millions, seven hundred and seventy-seven thousand, and sixty-two dollars 43-90ths, be paid into the common treasury ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- The Library of Congress copy is signed in ms.: Cha[.] Thomson secy. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20048).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20048
View MARC record | catkey: 3311448