Report of the secretary of state, on the memorial of sundry citizens of the United States, residing in the city of Philadelphia, referred to him, by order of the House, on the seventh of May last [microform] : 27th February, 1797, ordered to lie on the table. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages, 59 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829
United States. Congress (4th, 2nd session : 1796-1797) House
- Related Titles:
- Report of the secretary of state, on the memorial of sundry citizens ...
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Concerning complaints lodged by U.S. citizens against France.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33071).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33071
View MARC record | catkey: 3311515