(Circular) Treasury Department, October 12, 1792 [microform] : Sir, I request that henceforth immediately at the close of every quarter, you will furnish me with a summary of the amount of all duties, which shall have accrued in your office ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 x 19 cm
- Printed area measures 16.2 x 14.2 cm., Set in script typeface., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46654).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8227 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46654
View MARC record | catkey: 3311575