Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, accompanying an abstract of the official emoluments and expenditures of the officers of the Customs, for the year 1796 [microform] ; also, an explanatory letter from the comptroller of the Treasury, thereon. : 17th February 1797, ordered to lie on the table. : Published by order of the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages ; 39 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Comptroller of the Treasury and United States. Congress (4th, 2nd session : 1796-1797) House
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33081).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33081
View MARC record | catkey: 3311609