Message from the president of the United States [microform] : transmitting an official statement of the expenditure, to the end of the year one thousand seven hundred and ninety-seven, from the sums heretofore granted to defray the contingent charges of the government. : 12th February, 1798. Received. 13th February, 1798. Read, and ordered to lie on the table. : Printed by order of the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph Gales, no. 126, North Second Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (5th, 2nd session : 1797-1798)
United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
- Signed: Treasury Department, Register's Office, 7th February, 1798. Joseph Nourse, reg.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34804).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34804
View MARC record | catkey: 3311648