The commissioners appointed to execute the several acts of Congress, to provide more effectually for the settlement of the accounts between the United States, and the individual states, report ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of the Commissioners of Accounts
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Childs and Swaine?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Irvine, William, 1741-1804
- Evans incorrectly records title and supplies 1794 as the date of publication., Listing, by state, the sums due to, and from the United States. Signed and dated: Office of the Commissioners of Accounts, Philadelphia, June 29th, 1793. (Signed) Wm. Irvine, John Kean, Woodbury Langdon., Printed area measures 24.4 x 12.8 cm., Probably printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine, printers to the Congress in 1793., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27949). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46895).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8498, Evans, C. American bibliography, 27949, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46895
View MARC record | catkey: 3311743