In Senate of the United States, May 5, 1796 [microform] : The following message and papers from the president of the United States were read ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington)
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 and United States. Congress (4th, 1st session : 1795-1796) Senate
- Related Titles:
- George Washington, president of the United States. To all who shall see these present
- "Explanatory article."--p. 6-8.
"George Washington, president of the United States. To all who shall see these present.--Greeting."--p. 4-5.
Concerning the explanatory article proposed to be added to the treaty of amity with Great Britain.
Title taken from opening lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47953).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9743
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47953
View MARC record | catkey: 3311752