The United States almanac, for the year of our Lord 1788 [microform] : ... Containing every thing that is useful or necessary in an almanac. : Also, a variety of entertaining matter in prose and verse. / By Eben W. Judd, mathematician
- Elizabeth-Town [N.J.] : Printed by Shepard Kollock, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Judd, Eben W. (Eben Warner), 1761-1837
- Advertised in the New-Jersey journal, Elizabethtown, Oct. 17, 1787., Previous issues are entitled: The United States almanack., The Anatomy is the only illustration., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20439).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 5139, Evans, C. American bibliography, 20439, and Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 61
View MARC record | catkey: 3311881