The United States almanac, for the year of our Lord 1797 [microform] : ... Containing every thing that is useful or necessary in an almanac. : Also, a variety of entertaining matter in prose and verse. / By Gabriel Hutchins, mathematician
- Elizabeth-Town [N.J.] : Printed and sold by Shepard Kollock, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchins, Gabriel, 1758-1831
- Advertised in the New-Jersey journal, Elizabethtown, Oct. 19, 1796.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30614).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 5176
Evans, C. American bibliography, 30614
Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 327
View MARC record | catkey: 3311894