Acts and laws, of the state of Vermont [microform] : Passed at the session of the General Assembly holden in Rutland, in October 1786
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1786 Oct.)
- Printed in Bennington [Vt.] : By Haswell & Russell, In the year M,DCC,LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm (4to)
- Printed in three columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45006).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6412
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 127
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45006
View MARC record | catkey: 3311988