In the House of Delegates, Thursday the 30th of December, 1784 [microform] : An engrossed bill for enabling the British merchants to recover their debts from the citizens of this commonwealth, was read the third time. Resolved, that the bill do pass ...
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. General Assembly. House of Delegates
- [Richmond] : [J. Dunlap & J. Hayes], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages
- Contains proceedings of the House of Delegates for Dec. 30, 1784, Jan. 4, 1785, and Jan. 5, 1785, together with the texts of two bills.
Imprint supplied by Bristol.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44826).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6211
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44826
View MARC record | catkey: 3312198