A grammatical institute of the English language [microform] ; comprising, an easy, concise and systematic method of education; designed for the use of schools in America. : In three parts. : Part III. Containing the necessary rules of reading and speaking, and a variety of essays dialogues, and declamatory pieces, moral, political and entertaining; divided into lessons, for the use of children. / By Noah Webster, Jun. Esq
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843
- Uniform Title:
- Grammatical institute of the English language. Part 3
- Hartford : Printed by Barlow & Babcock, for the author, M,DCC,LXXV. With the privilege of copy-right, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 186 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812
Dwight, Timothy, 1752-1817
- "From The conquest of Canaan. A poem, not yet published."--p. 101-106. By Timothy Dwight.
"From The vision of Columbus; a pem, not yet published."--p. 94-101. By Joel Barlow.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19364).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- BAL 5039
Evans, C. American bibliography, 19364
Skeel, E.E.F. Webster, 450
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1591
View MARC record | catkey: 3312721