The prompter; or A commentary on common sayings and subjects, which are full of common sense, the best sense in the world [microform] : [One line of quotation].
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843
- Uniform Title:
- Boston : Printed and sold by John W. Folsom, no. 30, Union-Street, M,DCC,XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Webster's authorship was revealed in an advertisement in the American Minerva, January 16, 1796.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28050).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28050
Skeel, E.E.F. Webster, 662
View MARC record | catkey: 3312779