The Rhode-Island sheet almanack, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1787 ... [microform] / By Benjamin West, A.M. A.A.S. professor of mathematics and astronomy in the College of Rhode Island
- West, Benjamin, 1730-1813
- [Providence] : (Printed by Bennett Wheeler.), 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cuts)
- Related Titles:
- North-American calendar : or, the Rhode-Island almanack. 1787
- Identical in content and typography with the calendar pages of the North American calendar: or, the Rhode Island almanack ... 1787, calculated by Benjamin West, and published by Bennett Wheeler.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Within border of type ornaments, enclosing cuts with arms of the United States and of Rhode Island flanking title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20141).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1037
Drake, M. Almanacs, 12893
Evans, C. American bibliography, 20141
View MARC record | catkey: 3312890