Annapolis, June 1, 1785 [microform] : The subscriber, having been duly appointed to succeed the late Mr. Nourse as commissioner to settle the accounts between the United States and the state of Maryland, and the individuals thereof, hereby gives notice, that he has opened an office for this purpose at the stadt-house in this city ...
- White, John (Commissioner)
- [Annapolis] : [Printed by Frederick Green], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Commissioners of Accounts
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
Signed: John White, commissioner.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19070).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19070
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 390
View MARC record | catkey: 3313004