Lectures on diet and regimen [microform] : being a systematic inquiry into the most rational means of preserving health and prolonging life: : together with physiological and chemical explanations, calculated chiefly for the use of families, in order to banish the prevailing abuses and prejudices in medicine. / By A.F.M. Willich, M.D. ; [Four lines in Latin from Serenus Sammonicus] ; Two volumes abridged in one
- Willich, A. F. M. (Anthony Florian Madinger)
- Boston : Printed by Manning & Loring, for Joseph Nancrede, no. 49, Marlbro'-Street, 1800.
- The first Boston, from the second London, edition. Corrected and improved.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 381 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (12mo)
- "Books lately published by Joseph Nancrede"--p. [382-384].
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39112).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 2067
Evans, C. American bibliography, 39112
View MARC record | catkey: 3313163