A treatise concerning the sanctification of the Lord's Day [microform] : wherein the morality of the Sabbath, or the perpetual obligation of the fourth commandment, is maintained against adversaries; and the religious observation of the Lord's Day, or first day of the week as our Christian Sabbath, is strongly pressed by Scripture arguments. : Containing also, many special directions and advices for the better performing the most necessary and comprehensive duty of Sabbath sanctification. : To which are added (by way of appendix) meditations for the Sabbath day, taken from the author's manuscripts. Proper for families. : [One line from Revelation] / By the Reverend Mr. John Willison, late Minister of the Gospel at Dundee
- Willison, John, 1680-1750
- Philadelphia : Printed by W. Young, bookseller and stationer, at the corner of Chesnut and Second-Streets, M.DCC.LXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 1 unnumbered page, 26-315 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- "Books sold by William Young ..."--p. . and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21613).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21613
View MARC record | catkey: 3313175