The utility of the Scriptures of the Old Testament [microform] : a discourse delivered at the opening of a session of the Presbytery of Baltimore, held in Alexandria, September 27, 1797. / By James Wilson A.M. one of the members of said presbytery. ; Copy-right secured
- Wilson, James, 1751-1799
- Alexandria [D.C.] : Printed for the author by Thomas and Westcott, Royal-Street, between the coffee house and post office, M,DCC,XCVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Presbytery of Baltimore
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35037).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35037
View MARC record | catkey: 3313200