A plain political catechism [microform] : intended for the use of schools, in the United States of America: wherein the great principles of liberty, and of the federal government, are laid down and explained, in the way of question and answer. : Made level to the lowest capacities. / By Elhanan Winchester
- Winchester, Elhanan, 1751-1797
- Philadelphia : Printed by R. Folwell, no. 33, Mulberry-Street, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages ; 16 cm (12mo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31646).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31646
View MARC record | catkey: 3313221