State of the accounts of Jacob Barnitz, Esquire, late collector of excise, for the county of York; from the 1st of May, 1785, until the 24th of December, 1785, being the time he ceased to act [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- York County (Pa.). Collector of Excise
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Aitken, at Pope's Head in Market Street, M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Barnitz, Jacob, 1758-1828 and Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Related Titles:
- State of the accounts of Jacob Barnitz, Esquire, late collector of excise, for the county of York ...
- Signed on p. 3: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, April 30th, 1786. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19903).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19903
View MARC record | catkey: 3313470