The Young clerk's magazine: or, English law-repository [microform] : containing, a variety of the most useful precedents of articles of agreement, bonds, bills, recognizances, releases, letters and warrants of attorney, awards, bills of sale, gifts, grants, leases, assignments, mortgages, surrenders, jointures, covenants, copartnerships, charterparties, letters of licence, compositions, conveyances, partitions, wills, and all other instruments that relate to public business. With necessary directions for making distresses for rent, &c. as the law between landlord and tenant now stands. : To which is added, the doctrine of fines and recoveries, and their forms
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Market-Street, between Second and Third-Streets, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- The sixth edition, revised and corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 299 pages, 9 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- "American editions of the following books may be had of Joseph Crukshank."--p. [301-306]. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21623).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21623
View MARC record | catkey: 3313482