Narrative of the life, last dying speech & confession of John Young [microform] : condemned to be executed this day, for the murder of Robert Barwick, one of the deputy sheriffs
- Young, John, 1757-1797
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- "[Price six pence.]"--foot of p. .
"The following hymn was composed by John Young, to be sung at the place of execution."--p. .
Signed on p. 8: John Young. August 17, 1797. Young was executed in New York City on that date.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33255).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33255
McDade, T.M. Murder, 1124
View MARC record | catkey: 3313523