To require any federal or state court to recognize any notarization made by a notary public licensed by a state other than the state where the court is located when such notarization occurs in or affects interstate commerce : hearing before the Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, on H.R. 1458, March 9, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, the Internet, and Intellectual Property
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 37 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and "Serial no. 109-89."
- Shipping list no.: 2006-0216-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/2/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:26412.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3314709