U.S. tsunami preparedness : federal and state partners collaborate to help communities reduce potential impacts, but significant challenges remain : report to congressional committees and Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Federal and state partners collaborate to help communities reduce potential impacts, but significant challenges remain
U.S. tsunami preparedness
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Feinstein, Dianne, 1933-
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 19, 2006).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 6/19/06: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d06519.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3315723