Strategies and Tactics for the First Year Law Student Maximize Your Grades
- Emanuel, Steven
- New York : Wolters Kluwer, 2010.
- First Edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (208 pages).
- Strategies & Tactics Series
- Strategies and Tactics for the First Year Law Student gives you a detailed, step-by-step program for surviving the first year of law school. Note-taking--Sharpening your note-taking skills will maximize your study time and improve your grades * Your law professor's personality--Understanding it can be to your advantage * Study traps--What are they and how to avoid them * Memory aids--How classic memory systems work and when you should (and shouldn't) use them * The pressures of law school--Effective techniques for handling the pressure from classmates, professors, and reading assignments * Taking exams--Nine steps to writing exceptional exam answers * The Internet--Useful search engines and websites.
- 9781454807759 (electronic bk.)
145480775X (electronic bk.)
View MARC record | catkey: 33178127