Environmental law / Steven Ferrey, Professor of Law, Suffolk University Law School
- Ferrey, Steven
- New York : Wolters Kluwer, 
- Eighth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxiv, 753 pages) : illustrations
- Examples and explanations
- Environmental ethics, standards, markets, and the common law -- Administrative procedure for environmental regulation -- The National Environmental Policy Act -- Constitutional issues : the Commerce Clause and environmental preemption -- Air quality regulation -- Water pollution -- Rights to use water -- The management of hazardous and solid wastes : RCRA -- The Superfund : hazardous substance remediation -- Local environmental controls -- Preservation of natural areas : wetlands and open space -- Energy and the environment -- The Endangered Species Act -- TSCA and FIFRA : regulating chemical manufacture and distribution -- International environmental law -- Glossary.
- A favorite classroom prep tool of successful students that is often recommended by professors, the Examples & Explanations (E&E) series provides an alternative perspective to help you understand your casebook and in-class lectures. Each E&E offers hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow you to test your knowledge of the topics in your courses and compare your own analysis. Here's why you need an E&E to help you study throughout the semester: Clear explanations of each class topic, in a conversational, funny style. Features hypotheticals similar to those presented in class, with corresponding analysis so you can use them during the semester to test your understanding, and again at exam time to help you review. It offers coverage that works with ALL the major casebooks, and suits any class on a given topic. The Examples & Explanations series has been ranked the most popular study aid among law students because it is equally as helpful from the first day of class through the final exam.
- 9781543806977 (electronic bk.)
154380697X (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33178171