Environmental Law : In Other Words Video Series
- Fraley, Jill M.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Aspen Publishers, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file).
- In Other Words
- The videos from the In Other Words series cover fundamental topics in law. Each lecture is written and presented by a law professor or legal practitioner. In these Environmental Law lectures, Jill M. Fraley discusses a New Supreme Court Case on CERCLA, Current Disputes on the Clean Water Act's Coverage Limits, Defining the Activity for Commerce Clause Purposes, Environmental Law and the Limits of Standing, Facial and As Applied Challenges to Statutes, Point Sources, Ground Water and the Clean Water Act, Preemption and Remedies, Private Nuisance Law, Intent Requirements and Actual Practice, The National Environmental Policy Act's Purposes--Then and Now, and Understanding Exactions.
- 9781543824025 (electronic video)
1543824021 (electronic video)
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
View MARC record | catkey: 33178212