1980 traffic flow map, Adams County, North Dakota / prepared by the North Dakota State Highway Department, Transportation Services Division in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Corporate Author:
- North Dakota. Transportation Services Division
- Additional Titles:
- Adams County, North Dakota 1980 traffic flow map and Traffic flow map, Adams County, North Dakota
- [Bismarck, N.D.] : North Dakota State Highway Department, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 44 x 73 cm
- Additional Creators:
- North Dakota. State Highway Department and United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:125,000 ; Lambert conformal projection (W 102°59ʹ49ʺ--W 101°59ʹ58ʺ/N 46°16ʹ57ʺ--N 45°56ʹ40ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights., "Based on aerial photography of 1957, ground inventory of 1980, aerial inventory of 1980.", "1980 (date of base map).", "Traffic flow indicated when in excess of 24 vehicles per 24 hour day. Annual average 24 hour traffic including all vehicles except motorcycles.", "1-1"--In lower right margin., "State plane coordinate system (50,000 foot interval).", and Includes notes, location map, 2 traffic flow diagrams, 2 local area inset maps, and table of "Name and location of organized civil townships, those unorganized are so noted."
View MARC record | catkey: 33179168