Perpetual war for perpetual peace : a critical examination of the foreign policy of Franklin Delano Roosevelt and its aftermath / edited by Harry Elmer Barnes with the collaboration of William Henry Chamberlin [and 6 others].
- Caldwell, Idaho : Caxton Printers, 1953.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 679 pages) : map
- Additional Creators:
- Barnes, Harry Elmer, 1889-1968
- Revisionism and the historical blackout / Harry Elmer Barnes -- The United States and the road to war in Europe / Charles Callan Tansill -- Roosevelt is frustrated in Europe / Frederic R. Sanborn -- How American policy toward Japan contributed to war in the Pacific / William L. Neumann -- Japanese-American relations, 1921-1941 : the Pacific back road to war / Charles Callan Tansill -- The actual road to Pearl Harbor / George Morgenstern -- The Pearl Harbor investigations / Percy L. Greaves, Jr. -- The bankruptcy of a policy / William Henry Chamberlin -- American foreign policy in the light of national interest at the mid-century / George A. Lundberg.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 33180908