In the Supreme Court of the United States, Upper Skagit Indian Tribe, petitioner, v. Sharline Lundgren and Ray Lundgren, respondents : on writ of certiorari to the Supreme Court of Washington : brief of amici curiae National Congress of American Indians [and 4 others], et al., in support of petitioner / Colette Routel, counsel of record [and 5 others].
- Routel, Colette
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Brief of amici curiae National Congress of American Indians, Association on American Indian Affairs, Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians, Pueblo of Laguna, Pueblo of San Felipe, et al., in support of petitioner
- [United States] : Cockle Legal Briefs,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [2020?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 36 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Lundgren, Sharline, Lundgren, Ray, Upper Skagit Indian Tribe of Washington, United States. Supreme Court, and Washington (State). Supreme Court
- HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
- The questions presented is, "Does a court's exercise of in rem jurisdiction overcome the jurisdictional bar of tribal sovereign immunity when the tribe has not waived immunity and Congress has not unequivocally abrogated it?"--Page i.
- "No. 17-387."
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities"--Pages iv-xi.
View MARC record | catkey: 33181498