Title IX athletics : accommodating interests and abilities : a briefing before the United States Commission on Civil Rights, Washington, DC.
- Corporate Author:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- Washington, DC : U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, 2010. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 198 pages).
- Briefing report, HeinOnline civil rights and social justice, and HeinOnline Women and the law
- "A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on the U.S. Department of Education's 2005 letter, 'Additional Clarification of Intercollegiate Athletics Policy: Three Part Test--Part Three, ' which included a discussion of the then newly-developed Model Survey's strengths and weaknesses. Subsequently, the Commission developed findings and recommendations that are included in this report"--Letter of transmittal.
- "February 2010"--PDF cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 33181680