Reliability culture : how leaders can create organizations that create reliable products / Adam P. Bahret, Apex Ridge Reliability, Massachusetts, USA
- Bahret, Adam P., 1973-
- Hoboken, NJ, USA : Wiley, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Quality and reliability engineering series
- "Most technology companies understand the importance of reliability when it comes to product development. The testing tools, analysis methods, etc. The problem with the implementation of reliability often doesn't come from the engineers; it often comes from the organizational leaders. The leaders don't translate all the factors of the program, time to market, cost point, features, and reliability to the teams in the same manner that the company holds these goals. The result is released products that don't match the carefully crafted product specifications when in the customer's hands. This book shows senior leadership how to build a culture that is both centered around reliability and can generate impressive profits. They don't have to compromise. Leadership will see how their actions affect product development in a new light. They will be introduced to new methods that will immediately enable them to have those crafted product specifications translate into matching highly reliable products. This book will also be a breath of fresh air for reliability engineers and managers; they will see their daily struggle identified, clearly summarized, and methods for advancing their passionate struggle. New methods that they can incorporate and promote in their organizations will be clearly explained so they can begin this process"--
- 9781119612483 (electronic bk. : oBook), 1119612489 (electronic bk. : oBook), 9781119612452 (epub), 1119612454 (epub), 9781119612445 (adobe pdf), 1119612446 (adobe pdf), and 9781119612438 (cloth)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33181974