Civil code of the Republic Kazakhstan / translated and edited by William E. Butler, John Edward Fowler Distinguished Professor of Law, Dickinson Law, Pennsylvania State University, Emeritus Professor of Comparative Law, University College London, Foreign Member, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, and National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Qazaqstan Respublikasynyn︠g︡ azamattyq kodeksī. English
- Clark, New Jersey : Talbot Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- lx, 551 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Butler, William Elliott, 1939- and Vinogradoff Institute (Dickinson School of Law)
- Russian, Eurasian, and East European codes of law
- Language Note:
- Translation form Russian text of the code.
- Regulation of civil-law relations -- Subjects of civil rights -- Objects of civil rights -- Transactions -- Representation and power of attorney -- Calculation of periods -- Limitations -- General provisions on right of ownership and other rights to thing -- Right of economic jurisdiction -- Right of operative management -- Common ownership -- Contract on joint activity (simple partnership) -- Acquisition of right of ownership and other rights to thing -- Termination of right of ownership and other rights to thing -- Defence of right of ownership and other rights to thing -- Concept of and grounds of arising of obligation -- Performance of obligation -- Securing performance of obligation -- Change of persons in obligation -- Responsibility for violation of obligation -- Termination of obligation -- Concept and conditions of contract -- Conclusion of contract -- Change and dissolution of contract -- Purchase-sale -- Barter -- Gift -- Rent -- Property rental (lease) -- Rental of dwelling -- Uncompensated use of property -- Independent work -- Compensated rendering of services -- Carriage -- Transport expediting -- Loan -- Financing under assignment of monetary demand (factoring) -- Bank Servicing -- Keeping -- Insurance -- Commission -- Actions in another's interest without commission -- Commission agency -- Trust management of property -- Integrated entrepreneurial license (franchising) -- Competition obligations -- Obligations arising as a consequence of causing harm -- Obligations as consequence of unfounded enrichment -- General provisions -- Author's right -- Neighboring rights -- Right to invention, utility model, industrial design -- Rights to selection achievements -- Rights to topology of integral microcircuits -- Right to defense of undivulged information against illegal use -- Means of individualization of participants of civil turnover, goods, and services -- General provisions on inheriting -- Inheriting by Will -- Inheriting by operation of law -- Acquisition of inheritance -- General provisions -- Conflicts norms.
- 9781616196493 (hardcover)
- At head of title: The Vinogradoff Institute, Dickinson Law, Pennsylvania State University.
View MARC record | catkey: 33182748