Anxiety / Stanley J. Rachman
- Rachman, Stanley
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2020.
- Copyright Date:
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 226 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Introduction to the third edition -- Introduction to the second edition -- The nature of anxiety -- Fear, anxiety and avoidance -- Influences on anxiety -- Anxiety, attention, perception and memory -- Theories of anxiety -- Specific phobias and the conditioning theory of fear -- Panic and anxiety.
- Anxiety is a complex phenomenon and a central feature of many psychological problems. This thoroughly revised edition of 'Anxiety' has been updated to include astonishing developments in the clinical implementation of knowledge about anxiety. In particular, this edition updates the reader with a new chapter on health anxiety, a fully updated chapter on obsessive compulsive disorders, an account of advances in therapeutic techniques, and much more.
- 9781138311282 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33183009