macOS Support Essentials 11 - Apple Pro Training Series: Supporting and Troubleshooting macOS Big Sur [electronic resource] / Dreyer, Arek
- The Apple-Certified Way to Learn macOS Support Essentials 11 , the official book for macOS support, is a top-notch primer for anyone who needs to support, troubleshoot, or optimize macOS Big Sur, such as IT professionals, technicians, help desk specialists, and ardent Mac users. This is the only Apple Pro Training Series book that covers Big Sur. Youll find in-depth, step-by-step instructions on everything from upgrading, updating, reinstalling and configuring macOS Big Sur to setting-up network services like the Content Caching service. This book covers updated system utilities and new features in macOS Big Sur, including security and privacy enhancements, Control Center and Notification Center, Safari, system extensions, macOS Recovery, Startup Security Utility, and the Signed System Volume (SSV). This book includes the following content: Authoritative explanations of underlying technologies, troubleshooting, system administration, and much more Focused lessons that take you step by step through practical, real-world tasks A Web Edition that provides the full text of the book online The Apple Pro Training Series is Apples official self-paced learning resource. Books in this series offer downloadable lesson files and an online version of the book. Additional information on this and other books in this series can be found at www.peachpit.com/apple . For more on certification, visit training.apple.com .
- 9780137346073 and 9780137345953
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Peachpit Press
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 33183319