SwiftUI Animations - Using Xcode 12 and iOS 14 [electronic resource] / DeStefano, Stephen
- DeStefano, Stephen
- Packt Publishing, 2021.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 8 hr., 6 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Learn how to create amazing animations using SwiftUI with the help of easy, intermediate, and advanced projects. About This Video Become familiar with the SwiftUI framework Discover how to use Xcode 12 and iOS 14 with SwiftUI Get ready to create stunning animations for your applications with SwiftUI In Detail Do you want to create eye-catching animations with SwiftUI that can be easily incorporated into your applications? This course teaches you how to create animations of your choice using SwiftUI. The course starts with an introduction to SwiftUI, explaining the differences between declarative and imperative programming. Moving along, you will discover the role of stacks, text modifiers, and image modifiers in SwiftUI. Next, you will learn to work on interesting projects, such as animating a weather graph with data, animating different shapes, creating an ocean wave, and creating a Wi-Fi loading animation. By the end of this course, you will be able to create smooth and engaging animations with SwiftUI using Xcode 12 and iOS 14.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2021.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2021
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 33183355