Pattern Recognition. ICPR International Workshops and Challenges [electronic resource] : Virtual Event, January 10-15, 2021, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Alberto Del Bimbo, Rita Cucchiara, Stan Sclaroff, Giovanni Maria Farinella, Tao Mei, Marco Bertini, Hugo Jair Escalante, Roberto Vezzani
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 753 pages 286 illustrations, 257 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Del Bimbo, Alberto, Cucchiara, Rita, Sclaroff, Stan, Farinella, Giovanni Maria, Mei, Tao, Bertini, Marco, Escalante, Hugo Jair, Vezzani, Roberto, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This 8-volumes set constitutes the refereed of the 25th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Workshops, ICPR 2020, held virtually in Milan, Italy and rescheduled to January 10 - 11, 2021 due to Covid-19 pandemic. The 416 full papers presented in these 8 volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from about 700 submissions. The 46 workshops cover a wide range of areas including machine learning, pattern analysis, healthcare, human behavior, environment, surveillance, forensics and biometrics, robotics and egovision, cultural heritage and document analysis, retrieval, and women at ICPR2020.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 33183678