Transforming Turnaround Schools in China [electronic resource] : Approaches, Challenges and Achievements / by Peng Liu
- Liu, Peng
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 135 pages 5 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1 The overview of the turnaround schools in China -- 2 The values related to China's turnaround schools -- 3 Equality in distribution of education funding -- 4 The characteristics of China's turnaround schools -- 5 Quality improvement for turnaround schools -- 6 The supervision of turnaround schools -- 7 Social supports for turnaround schools -- 8 Improvement of teaching capacity in turnaround schools -- 9 Professional development of the principals in turnaround schools -- 10 Admission and development of students -- 11 Conclusion and future research.
- This book provides a holistic picture of how Chinese turnaround schools have been remarkably improved over the years and to arouse further discussion in this regard. It contributes to the understanding of school improvement from a Chinese cultural perspective, solidifies the knowledge basis of school change theories, and expands the understanding of educational administration and policies in China.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 33183754