Strategic Innovative Marketing and Tourism in the COVID-19 Era [electronic resource] : 9th ICSIMAT Conference 2020 / edited by Androniki Kavoura, Stephen J. Havlovic, Natalya Totskaya
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXI, 240 pages 42 illustrations, 5 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kavoura, Androniki, Havlovic, Stephen J., Totskaya, Natalya, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, 2198-7246
- This book presents the latest findings of researchers from around the globe who presented their work at the 9th International Conference on Strategic Innovative Marketing and Tourism in the Covid-19 era. It provides up-to-date information and discusses current trends, issues, and debates, as well as theoretical and practical research, on strategic innovative marketing and tourism and applications from social media. Topics covered include social media in marketing and tourism hospitality, and strategic tools and techniques developed and implemented by some of the world's leading research labs. In addition, the book brings together work from academia and industry.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 33184075