Educational Equity Policy in China [electronic resource] : Concept and Practice / by Eryong Xue, Jian Li.
- Xue, Eryong
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 138 pages 1 illustration : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Li, Jian and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1 Educational Equity between Urban and Rural Areas in China -- Chapter 2 The Overview of Interschool Education Equity in China -- Chapter 3 The Analysis of Educational Equity in Eastern and Western China -- Chapter 4 An Analysis of the Administrative Policy on Promoting Equity of Compulsory Education in China -- Chapter 5 An Analysis of the Legal Policies to Promote Educational Equity in China -- Chapter 6 An Analysis of the Financial Policies to Promote Educational Equity in China.
- This book investigates the educational equity in China from multiple perspectives, including rural and urban educational equity, interschool educational equity, Eastern and Western educational equity and administrative policies related to the educational equity. All those perspectives concentrate on examining the comprehensive development of the educational equity in contemporary China. In addition, this book also presents specific historical and cultural shifts for policymakers and stakeholders to offer an in-depth understanding of the educational equity strategy in a long term.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 33184083