Palm theory, mass transports and ergodic theory for group-stationary processes
- Gentner, Daniel Sebastian
- KIT Scientific Publishing 2011
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (IV , 145 p. p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This work is about random measures stationary with respect to a possibly non-transitive group action. It contains chapters on Palm Theory, the Mass-Transport Principle and Ergodic Theory for such random measures. The thesis ends with discussions of several new models in Stochastic Geometry (Cox Delauney mosaics, isometry stationary random partitions on Riemannian manifolds). These make crucial use of the previously developed techniques and objects.
- Other Subject(s):
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33185099