Symmetry in Graph Theory
- Rodriguez, Jose M.
- MDPI - Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute 2019
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (340 p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This book contains the successful invited submissions to a Special Issue of Symmetry on the subject of ""Graph Theory"". Although symmetry has always played an important role in Graph Theory, in recent years, this role has increased significantly in several branches of this field, including but not limited to Gromov hyperbolic graphs, the metric dimension of graphs, domination theory, and topological indices. This Special Issue includes contributions addressing new results on these topics, both from a theoretical and an applied point of view.
- books978-3-03897-659-2 and 9783038976585
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33186940