Analysis of the theoretical settlement scenario implemented by the municipal plans. the case study of the Romagna coast municipalities
- Alessandro Marucci
- Firenze University Press 2020
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bernardino Romano, Lorena Fiorini, and Francesco Zullo
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- In Italy, the transformative predictions of the municipal urban planning instruments are very often far away from the socio-economic dynamics. In fact, the political component considers the oversizing of urban transformative projections as a solution to improve the situation of the territories in crisis for several aspects. This work analyses the projections of the urban planning instruments in force in the coastal municipalities of Emilia-Romagna. The work aims to highlight how the planned urban areas can change the future settlement structure in the case study area.
- Other Subject(s):
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33188256