Asynchrone Anwenderbeteiligung in Software-Projekten
- Rashid, Asarnusch
- KIT Scientific Publishing 2016
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (XXIV, 402 p. p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This work addresses the problem of asynchronous user involvement in software projects. It develops a new methodology, OpenProposal, which Integrates an enhanced snapshot annotation tool into a collaborative environment. Two case studies show that this approach could help in reducing the effort for usability tests as well as motivating users to express their ideas and needs more precisely.
- Other Subject(s):
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33189774