Historical Perspectives on Property and Land Law. An Interdisciplinary Dialogue on Methods and Research Approaches
- Fiocchi Malaspina, Elisabetta (ed.)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Figuerola Institute of Social Science History 2019
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (236 p.)
- Additional Creators:
- Tarozzi, Simona (ed.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This volume aims to investigate, with an interdisciplinary approach, how legal property regimes, land law and land registration systems are intertwined with economic, social, and political spheres; to analyse the social functions and legal and political implications of various land registration systems in different contexts and how, for example, they operated in a colonial framework; to scrutinise the relations between politics and property, as well as the transformation of the property concept, in its meaning and function.
- Other Subject(s):
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33191370