Eine Architektur für Programmsynthese aus natürlicher Sprache
- Landhäußer, Mathias
- KIT Scientific Publishing 2016
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (IX, 207 p. p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This book presents an architecture for programming in natural language called NLCI. It decouples the application domain from the text analyses: NLCI is an extensible architecture and its components are reusable. NLCI is evaluated with two case studies in two radically different domains: translating commands for a home automation system (openHAB) and generating 3D animations from English scripts with Alice.
- KSP/1000055916 and 9783731505440
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33191835