Engineering Fluid Dynamics 2018
- Hjertager, Bjørn
- MDPI - Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute 2020
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (256 p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- "Engineering Fluid Dynamics 2018". The topic of engineering fluid dynamics includes both experimental as well as computational studies. Of special interest were submissions from the fields of mechanical, chemical, marine, safety, and energy engineering. We welcomed both original research articles as well as review articles. After one year, 28 papers were submitted and 14 were accepted for publication. The average processing time was 37.91 days. The authors had the following geographical distribution: China (9); Korea (3); Spain (1); and India (1). Papers covered a wide range of topics, including analysis of fans, turbines, fires in tunnels, vortex generators, deep sea mining, as well as pumps.
- books978-3-03928-113-8, 9783039281121, and 9783039281138
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33191859