Handbuch der deutsch-jüdischen Literatur
- Horch, Hans Otto
- De Gruyter 2016
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (637 p.)
- doi.org , Open Access: DOAB: download the publication
- directory.doabooks.org , Open Access: DOAB: description of the publication
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Research activity on German-language literature by Jewish authors has intensified, especially since the 1970s. However, until now there has been no single work to compile and evaluate this body of literary work. This Handbook successfully fulfills this need. A historical section addresses the course of German-Jewish literature since the beginning of the Enlightenment, and a systematic section is devoted to the presentation of specific genres.
- Other Subject(s):
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33193933