L'inclusione sociale e il dialogo interculturale nei contesti europei : Strumenti per l'educazione, la formazione e l'accesso al lavoro
- Vanna Boffo
- Firenze University Press 2008
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (230 p.)
- Additional Creators:
- Francesca Torlone
- www.fupress.com , Open Access: DOAB: download the publication
- directory.doabooks.org , Open Access: DOAB: description of the publication
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- The book contains the proceedings of the European conference and review «Products and experiences for intercultural dialogue: Best practices for social inclusion in Italy and Europe" held in Florence on 18 January 2008 in the framework of the project «Social Inclusion: How Leonardo da Vinci Projects Contribueted to Make it Effective». With a social and pedagogic/educational approach, the text is designed to make a specific contribution to the knowledge and evaluation of quality products, carefully selected by European experts, regarding three fundamental aspects of social inclusion and intercultural dialogue: learning on the part of the immigrants of the language and culture of the host country; reception and inclusion in the workplace; the protection of the health and safety of the immigrants.
- Other Subject(s):
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33194846