La mediazione penale nel diritto italiano e internazionale
- Roberto Bartoli
- Firenze University Press 2011
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (136 p.)
- Additional Creators:
- Francesco Palazzo
- www.fupress.com , Open Access: DOAB: download the publication
- directory.doabooks.org , Open Access: DOAB: description of the publication
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This book contains the proceedings of the first day of the conference Strumenti alternativi di composizione dei conflitti: la mediazione civile e penale (Alternative instruments for the settlement of disputes: civil and criminal mediation), held in Florence on 20 and 21 October 2010. In recent years criminal mediation has been the subject of acute academic reflection, beginning to open a breach in both legislation and practice. Moreover, mediation has found a consistent and real application within the international perspective. This has opened up new scenarios in which the response to offences expressing a significant illegality is broken down in line with the two paradigms of judicial and "transactional", and within which these paradigms are becoming increasingly integrated.
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33195693